Build, measure and test your innovative sound concept
Sound Hub has approx. 20 world-class test lab facilities in-house to optimise your product or prototype.
- To us, Sound Hub Denmark is the place to meet and work with new and upcoming talents in a sound innovation environment dedicated to this. We are located in the same region of Denmark, and we believe we can contribute with our knowledge and experience, so new start-ups get through the initial stages quicker and more efficiently to reach their objectives. In addition to this, we also hope to find some of our future customers here
- Sound Hub is definitely a great place for developing audio products and it is a significant bridge connecting people in acoustic business around the world. It makes start-ups much more easy to start their businesses
- For the first time in our Active Noise Cancellation tests, thanks to The Quiet Room, we could reach the absolute theoretical minimum level in internal microphones. Thanks to Sound Hub for providing the opportunity for proper test environments
- The facilities of Sound Hub are ones that you would normally have to pay a lot of money to use. That this is available here is very special
- We have developed our product at Sound Hub by making the technology smaller and therefore a more user-friendly product. Other than that, it is very interesting for me (coming from the U.S.) to learn about Scandinavian design and the work culture here
- The experts pulled in specifically for us, we could kick-start the design for another device in just a few days!
- The great people, location and facilities are helping my company grow exponentially
Get access to our Makerspace and Learning Space by joining the Coworking Space
Grow your business by coworking with sound-tech professionals from ambitious startups, SME’s and corporates. Expand your skill-set in collaboration with industry-leaders and university students and researchers and meet visiting investor and sponsoring partners. Stimulate sound innovation in an all in one collaborative office environment.
Meet sound specialists and business mentors offering know-how to the latest developments and technologies in the sound industry and expand your knowledge through the research projects, seminars and events organized at Sound Hub Denmark.