Seek advice from competence partners of Sound Hub Denmark. All with an expressed interest to assist and support the Coworking companies and programme participants of the hub in achieving their growth ambitions within the sound domain.
The services provided by SGW Patent comprise:
- Novelty searches and patentability assessment
- Infringement and freedom-to-operate evaluations
- Drafting of Danish, European and International patent applications
- Representation of the client and prosecution of such applications before the relevant patent authorities
- Drafting of patent strategies
SGW Patent has working relationships with patent consultancies in Europe, USA, China and Japan.
We acknowledge that many private inventors and small innovative companies have a rather limited budget to cover IPR expenses, therefore we offer a preliminary investigation package that includes an overview of timeline and expected costs of the patenting process.
We carry out freedom-to-operate investigations and patent infringement evaluations, so you know if your project can be commercialised without infringing competitors’ IP rights.
One size fits all?
We don’t believe in that. Let us know which competences you are seeking, so we can match you with the right partner in order to scale your business. We’d love to start a conversation on how we can be of value to your business.