Startup & Entrepreneur
Got ambitions for your startup? Bring them to reality at Sound Hub
Kick-start and grow your business in our incubator and enjoy free business start-up assistance and coaching.
Consult industry-leading sound specialists and pitch towards relevant investors. Develop your product or prototype in our Makerspace. Get assistance from the nearby complementary craft cluster of design, mechanics, software, electronics SME’s and more.
One size fits all?
We don’t believe in that. Whether you are a single entrepreneur who just designed your prototype or a startup with multiple employees already selling a product there is a place for you at Sound Hub and we’d love to start a conversation on how we can be of value to your business.
Startups have the possibility to qualify for and further apply for the SoundTech Accelerator Program – a 3 – 6 month challenging and equity-free tailormade sound tech business program aiming to identify your scalable business model.
Startups can apply for the SoundTech Accelerator.
Application deadline: 1. september 2019
Get knowledge from a participating startup on the impact of our tailored accelerator program.
How have we and partners improved business? – and what’s the benefits of potentially relocating to Sound Hub Denmark during the program?
Ask one of our wonderful SoundTech Accelerator Program participants directly.
Reach out to one of our SoundTech Accelerator Program participants.
- The SoundTech Accelerator Program is just what a startup needs: Tutors make you think about what is most important for your company and your business
- The experts pulled in specifically for us, we could kick-start the design for another device in just a few days!
- The great people, location and facilities are helping my company grow exponentially
- It is great that there is an incubator that specializes in audio
- A very exciting space for entrepreneurs in the sound startup scene
- Sound Hub's accelerator program offers extremely interesting opportunities
Join and get access to
Network and work with sound and audio professionals from startups, SMEs and corporates, students and researchers. Stimulate your sound innovation in a collaborative environment. Pitch your business for investors.
Build your concept, prototype or product in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills from the the nearby complementary craft cluster and test and evaluate in the unique test facilities together with leading specialists.
Gain knowledge from co-workers, industry professionals, specialists and researchers. Enter mentor relations and upgrade your skills through training, seminars, courses, master classes and events. Business startup training is offered.