Join our Startup Community
Got ambitions for your startup? Let us help
Kick-start, grow and realize your ambitions at the world’s first sound tech and innovation hub.
Enjoy the time to focus. Join our Startup Community today!
Cowork alongside other sound professionals. Develop your product at our world-class facilities. Consult industry-leading sound specialists. Get inspired by other sound professionals. Gain unconditional 1:1 start-up assistance or relevant help from the nearby Craft Cluster. Pitch towards relevant investors – and so much more.
Inspired to join? Let’s get in touch – or apply for one of our programs:
- SoundTech Accelerator – Unfold and exploit the full potential of your business
- SoundTech Incubator – Boost technical and commercial development
- SoundFit – Individual product development support
- Nordic Podcast Academy – Talent camps and diploma graduate courses
- Innovation Camp – Engaging students in real-world sound tech innovation
One size fits all?
We don’t believe in that. Whether you are a single entrepreneur who just designed your prototype or a startup with multiple employees already selling a product there is a place for you at Sound Hub.
- It would in no way have gotten as far without your help! So thank you very much again.
- Our collaboration with Sound Hub Denmark has been, and continues to be a real benefit for us. The recent live tests have been a real breakthrough for us. The location and especially the people have been tremendously helpful for us in improving our apps and getting ready for market.
- It has made a big difference in bringing my innovation toward a real-world, useful, and usable product. An eye-opening luxury to be introduced to topics that I didn't even know had such importance for a budding start-up. In-depth discussions on challenges and being surrounded by experienced people in electronics, acoustics, programming, design, and manufacturing made it all come together very productive. 10/10.
- In a post on LinkedIn we got in contact with Sound Hub and suddenly found ourselves on our way to Struer. At Sound Hub they were really helpful, they spent most of the day together with us, gave us great input about sound, dB, testing and some do's and don'ts for our prototype. Even after our visit they were also helpful with advice if we got stuck.
- I like to be in this environment, where all work with Sound & Audio. So, the people appreciate what you do, understand your struggles and they give good feedback, that can help you grow and go further with product development
- It is nice to have documentation of exactly how much sound attenuation the furniture provides.
- Thanks a lot Sound Hub Denmark! Always happy to visit you, and very thankful for all of your help, sparring and services!
- As designers, we benefitted greatly from the tailored support and the available knowledge sharing at Sound Hub. We, for example, had little knowledge about electronics or audio engineering. The support we received from Sound Hub's in-house specialists enabled us to develop our product to be market-ready.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a great community for audio-based start-ups and small businesses. Their generous support is incredible. Within days, they were making invaluable introductions across the industry as well as setting up an event for us to showcase our technology to other Sound Hub members and partners. Their enthusiasm for all Sound Hub businesses radiates and their extensive industry knowledge and professional networks made joining the community the easiest decision we've made all year.
- Our collaboration brings us invaluable information to meet the highest quality levels of the Heartmotion technology which our corporate partners expect.
- In one of the first sentences of our website we say: developed with the support of Sound Hub DK :-). Thank you very much for helping us to improve our product.
- It's been quite a ride for Muuselabs to get our new Jooki ready (2nd generation). We thank Sound Hub for their help during 2020 (and before). The people there are awesome.. Highly recommended!
- Sound Hub has been of great support to us during the development of our products. It is invaluable to have so many sound experts, suppliers, and partners in one place. In a timely manner they helped us to put in place a competent team, and engage us with a pool of experts and suppliers on the technical and commercial/marketing side of the sound supply chain. This allowed us to gain both time and quality; two major aggregates in an entrepreneur’s life.
- We have recently benefitted from the 1:1 corporate matchmaking offered by Sound Hub Denmark. It’s very nice to feel thoroughly understood and to enjoy their assistance in making the RIGHT introductions for us towards relevant corporates and collaboration partners. Can only recommend other startups to reach out to Sound Hub for assistance!
- Being a part of the Danish sound ecosystem is an opportunity of a lifetime for Auricle. Denmark is at the very core of the worldwide audio tech landscape and Sound Hub Denmark is a great example of how Denmark keeps on raising the bar. Thank you for your continued support!
- Thanks for a great time at Sound Hub Denmark, we are really looking forward to growing our startup with the great help, advice, and guidance from all the talented and experienced people at the hub.
- Sound Hub Denmark helped us in our long-term business development strategy and gave us excellent support in various detailed topics especially related to hardware products.
- The Sound Hub growth environment has embraced us in their sound network from day one. It has been very valuable to be a part of that and to learn from the many specialists here.
- You wouldn't expect there to be a single place where extensive knowledge of audio engineering and business acceleration come together.
- It's important there is a stepping stone for audio startups in such a big industry. Sound Hub seems to be this and more.
- It’s been a great experience for us participating in Sound Hub! The level of expertise both in audio engineering, as well as consumer products and branding is brilliant!
- The personnel that have supported us are experts in their fields and have been a huge help. We also have been very impressed by the access to facilities and services that Struer, the City of Sound has to offer.
- It has been very valuable for us to have our product reviewed in a place that is accredited by Bang & Olufsen and Harman. On top of that, the SoundTech Accelerator Program gives you a real practical approach on how to make your business viable.
- The people at Sound Hub Denmark have really gone out of their way, to provide opportunities, for helping IDUN audio on its startup journey.
- The Sound Hub Denmark team facilitated introductions and discussions with strategic corporate and industry partners that opened wholly new opportunities for our company in Europe and globally.
- As I believe I have mentioned to your staff before, what we experienced was the best accelerator kick-off I have been to yet and I’m hopeful it’s a good indication of the quality of effort and mutual commitment to follow.
- The SoundTech Accelerator Program is just what a startup needs: Tutors make you think about what is most important for your company and your business.
- The experts pulled in specifically for us, we could kick-start the design for another device in just a few days!
- The great people, location and facilities are helping my company grow exponentially.
- It is great that there is an incubator that specializes in audio.
- A very exciting space for entrepreneurs in the sound startup scene.
- Sound Hub's accelerator program offers extremely interesting opportunities.
Let's tailor an offer
We’d love to start a conversation on how we can be of value to you by tailoring an offer specifically for YOUR BUSINESS.
Contact us here.
Happy to reserve a desk or time slot at our facilities already today. You are also welcome to start by requesting our brochure and hereby by signed up to our monthly newsletter.
Did you know..
Get knowledge from other startups on the impact of our sound tailored offers.
How have Sound Hub and partners improved their business? – and what’s the benefits of potentially relocating to Sound Hub Denmark for a shorter or longer period?
Ask one of the startups directly.
Reach out to a pool of talented startups, who has been participating in our programs and hereby experienced the benefit of the Sound Hub community.
Join and get access to
Network and work with sound and audio professionals from startups, SMEs and corporates, students and researchers. Stimulate your sound innovation in a collaborative environment. Pitch your business for investors.
Build your concept, prototype or product in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills from the the nearby complementary craft cluster and test and evaluate in the unique test facilities together with leading specialists.
Gain knowledge from co-workers, industry professionals, specialists and researchers. Enter mentor relations and upgrade your skills through training, seminars, courses, master classes and events. Business startup training is offered.