Startup & Entrepreneur
Got ambitions for your startup? Bring them to reality at Sound Hub
Kick-start and grow your business in our incubator and enjoy free business start-up assistance and coaching.
Consult industry-leading sound specialists and pitch towards relevant investors. Develop your product or prototype in our Makerspace. Get assistance from the nearby complementary craft cluster of design, mechanics, software, electronics SME’s and more.
- Sound Hub Denmark helped us in our long-term business development strategy and gave us excellent support in various detailed topics especially related to hardware products
- The Sound Hub growth environment has embraced us in their sound network from day one. It has been very valuable to be a part of that and to learn from the many specialists here
- You wouldn't expect there to be a single place where extensive knowledge of audio engineering and business acceleration come together
- It's important there is a stepping stone for audio startups in such a big industry. Sound Hub seems to be this and more
- It’s been a great experience for us participating in Sound Hub! The level of expertise both in audio engineering, as well as consumer products and branding is brilliant!
- The personnel that have supported us are experts in their fields and have been a huge help. We also have been very impressed by the access to facilities and services that Struer, the City of Sound has to offer.
- It has been very valuable for us to have our product reviewed in a place that is accredited by Bang & Olufsen and Harman. On top of that, the SoundTech Accelerator Program gives you a real practical approach on how to make your business viable.
- The people at Sound Hub Denmark have really gone out of their way, to provide opportunities, for helping IDUN audio on its startup journey
- The Sound Hub Denmark team facilitated introductions and discussions with strategic corporate and industry partners that opened wholly new opportunities for our company in Europe and globally
- As I believe I have mentioned to your staff before, what we experienced was the best accelerator kick-off I have been to yet and I’m hopeful it’s a good indication of the quality of effort and mutual commitment to follow
- The SoundTech Accelerator Program is just what a startup needs: Tutors make you think about what is most important for your company and your business
- The experts pulled in specifically for us, we could kick-start the design for another device in just a few days!
- The great people, location and facilities are helping my company grow exponentially
- It is great that there is an incubator that specializes in audio
- A very exciting space for entrepreneurs in the sound startup scene
- Sound Hub's accelerator program offers extremely interesting opportunities
One size fits all?
We don’t believe in that. Whether you are a single entrepreneur who just designed your prototype or a startup with multiple employees already selling a product there is a place for you at Sound Hub and we’d love to start a conversation on how we can be of value to your business.
You have as a startup the possibility to qualify for or directly apply for the SoundTech Accelerator Program; a 6 month challenging and equity-free tailor-made sound tech business program aiming to identify your scalable business model.
Startups can apply for the SoundTech Accelerator Program here:
Get knowledge from a participating startup on the impact of our tailored accelerator program.
How have we and partners improved business? – and what’s the benefits of potentially relocating to Sound Hub Denmark during the program?
Ask one of our SoundTech Accelerator Program participants directly.
Reach out to one of our talented SoundTech Accelerator Program participants.
Join and get access to
Network and work with sound and audio professionals from startups, SMEs and corporates, students and researchers. Stimulate your sound innovation in a collaborative environment. Pitch your business for investors.
Build your concept, prototype or product in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills from the the nearby complementary craft cluster and test and evaluate in the unique test facilities together with leading specialists.
Gain knowledge from co-workers, industry professionals, specialists and researchers. Enter mentor relations and upgrade your skills through training, seminars, courses, master classes and events. Business startup training is offered.