Meet the right specialists, mentors and researchers
Knowledge sharing is an important element in Sound Hub Denmark, where you train and re-tank – and are challenged to learn and unlearn. You will experience unorganized knowledge sharing among coworkers and organized sparring and reviews through mentors and specialists, events, seminars and research projects.
Get access to our Learning Space and Makerspace by joining the Coworking Space
Grow your business by coworking with sound-tech professionals from ambitious startups, SME’s and corporates. Expand your skill-set in collaboration with industry-leaders and university students and researchers, and meet visiting investor and sponsoring partners. Stimulate sound innovation in an all-in-one collaborative office environment.
Build your concept, product or prototype in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills in the nearby industrial craft cluster and test and evaluate in the world-class test facilities together with leading industry specialists. Work with the newest technology application platforms innovating your creation to its full potential.
- Through Sound Hub Denmark we have had access to top tier audio testing facilities, world class acoustical engineers and fundraising opportunities.
- We believe our commiment to Sound Hub Denmark will lead to highly relevant research projects and other entrepreneurial activities. The importance of having a national hub for sound, audio, signal processing and other related areas cannot be emphasized enough. We believe this will provide a solid foundation for our study programs and attract new students
- The people at Sound Hub Denmark have really gone out of their way, to provide opportunities, for helping IDUN audio on its startup journey
- The Sound Hub Denmark team facilitated introductions and discussions with strategic corporate and industry partners that opened wholly new opportunities for our company in Europe and globally
- It’s been a great experience for us participating in Sound Hub! The level of expertise both in audio engineering, as well as consumer products and branding is brilliant!
- The Sound Hub growth environment has embraced us in their sound network from day one. It has been very valuable to be a part of that and to learn from the many specialists here
- It’s been our great honor to work with Peter Petersen, Sound Hub CEO, who’s been super helpful in every area when we contacted him: a very knowledgable expert/manager who modestly facilitated everything from complicated test setups to arrangements of temporary stays of all startups who have joined Sound Hub.
- Sound Hub Denmark has been very beneficial for growing our company, with their broad network it was easy to come in contact with potential partners, investors and other startups. Would recommend to other audio startups.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a place where the needs of startups are listened to
- We got amazing experts specifically tailored to our needs