Be matched with the right collaboration partners, specialists, mentors or researchers
Knowledge sharing and matchmaking are important elements in Sound Hub Denmark, where you train and re-tank – and are challenged to learn and unlearn. You will experience relevant 1:1 matchmakings, unorganized knowledge sharing among coworkers and organized sparring and reviews through mentors and specialists, events, seminars and research projects.
Interested in knowing more? Request our brochure or let’s get in touch.
- As designers, we benefitted greatly from the tailored support and the available knowledge sharing at Sound Hub. We, for example, had little knowledge about electronics or audio engineering. The support we received from Sound Hub's in-house specialists enabled us to develop our product to be market-ready.
- We are pleased to be a member of Sound Hub Denmark, as it on one side gives a lot of opportunities for direct and deeper insight into new application fields of sound, and on the other side a chance to share our knowledge to motivate start-ups in this hub – all to let the innovation thrive.
- At Develco, we see many new initiatives in sound technology, which is why we have chosen to help the companies at Sound Hub Denmark to get started with their interesting ideas for new sound products.
- Our collaboration with Sound Hub Denmark has been, and continues to be, a huge advantage for our company. Both the location and the people here, have helped improve our app and get it matured for the market.
- We are honoured to be a member of Sound Hub Denmark and are looking forward to participating in this inspiring environment while supporting Denmark’s strong audio heritage and thriving acoustics ecosystem.
- Our frequent visits to the incubator and growth environment give us first-hand connections to international startups and scaleups. We are pleased partnering up and hereby contributing to new innovations through sound.
- We appreciate the support we are receiving from the professionals at Sound Hub and look forward working with them in the future as well.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a great community for audio-based start-ups and small businesses. Their generous support is incredible. Within days, they were making invaluable introductions across the industry as well as setting up an event for us to showcase our technology to other Sound Hub members and partners. Their enthusiasm for all Sound Hub businesses radiates and their extensive industry knowledge and professional networks made joining the community the easiest decision we've made all year.
- Sound Hub has a great matchmaking service which has given us opportunities to get our platform out to larger audiences in Denmark and beyond. We're exploring the potential for exciting Audio AR experiences and immersive sound experiences through their network, and we look forward to collaborating further with them.
- We had great workshops at the SoundTech Accelerator Program, which helped us identifying our beach heads and planning our go to market strategy. The mentors were all experienced as they were mostly founders themselves. Especially the focus on hardware and audio technologies was exactly what we needed. We are still in contact with many mentors, as well as other startups.
- We have recently benefitted from the 1:1 corporate matchmaking offered by Sound Hub Denmark. It’s very nice to feel thoroughly understood and to enjoy their assistance in making the RIGHT introductions for us towards relevant corporates and collaboration partners. Can only recommend other startups to reach out to Sound Hub for assistance!
- Being a part of the Danish sound ecosystem is an opportunity of a lifetime for Auricle. Denmark is at the very core of the worldwide audio tech landscape and Sound Hub Denmark is a great example of how Denmark keeps on raising the bar. Thank you for your continued support!
- Thanks for a great time at Sound Hub Denmark, we are really looking forward to growing our startup with the great help, advice, and guidance from all the talented and experienced people at the hub.
- Sound Hub really lives up to its name by connecting people and companies from all over the audio industry. This has enabled us to engage with several of the world's leading audio brands. We see spatial audio as a driving feature for the next generation of headphones with mobile gaming, online meetings and augmented reality as key applications.
- Through Sound Hub Denmark we have had access to top tier audio testing facilities, world class acoustical engineers and fundraising opportunities.
- We believe our commiment to Sound Hub Denmark will lead to highly relevant research projects and other entrepreneurial activities. The importance of having a national hub for sound, audio, signal processing and other related areas cannot be emphasized enough. We believe this will provide a solid foundation for our study programs and attract new students.
- The people at Sound Hub Denmark have really gone out of their way, to provide opportunities, for helping IDUN audio on its startup journey.
- The Sound Hub Denmark team facilitated introductions and discussions with strategic corporate and industry partners that opened wholly new opportunities for our company in Europe and globally.
- It’s been a great experience for us participating in Sound Hub! The level of expertise both in audio engineering, as well as consumer products and branding is brilliant!
- The Sound Hub growth environment has embraced us in their sound network from day one. It has been very valuable to be a part of that and to learn from the many specialists here.
- It’s been our great honor to work with Peter Petersen, Sound Hub CEO, who’s been super helpful in every area when we contacted him: a very knowledgable expert/manager who modestly facilitated everything from complicated test setups to arrangements of temporary stays of all startups who have joined Sound Hub.
- Sound Hub Denmark has been very beneficial for growing our company, with their broad network it was easy to come in contact with potential partners, investors and other startups. Would recommend to other audio startups.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a place where the needs of startups are listened to.
- We got amazing experts specifically tailored to our needs.
Get access to our Learning Space and Makerspace by joining the Coworking Space
Grow your business by coworking with sound-tech professionals from ambitious startups, SME’s and corporates. Expand your skill-set in collaboration with industry-leaders and university students and researchers, and meet visiting investor and sponsoring partners. Stimulate sound innovation in an all-in-one collaborative office environment.
Build your concept, product or prototype in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills in the nearby industrial craft cluster and test and evaluate in the world-class test facilities together with leading industry specialists. Work with the newest technology application platforms innovating your creation to its full potential.