Meet the right specialists, mentors and researchers
Knowledge sharing is an important element in Sound Hub Denmark, where you train and re-tank, are challenged to learn and unlearn. You will experience unorganized knowledge sharing among coworkers and organized sparring and reviews through mentors and specialists, events, seminars and research projects.
Get access to our Learning Space and Makerspace by joining the Coworking Space
Grow your business by coworking with sound-tech professionals from ambitious startups, SME’s and corporates. Expand your skill-set in collaboration with industry-leaders and university students and researchers, and meet visiting investor and sponsoring partners. Stimulate sound innovation in an all-in-one collaborative office environment.
Build your concept, product or prototype in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills in the nearby industrial craft cluster and test and evaluate in the world-class test facilities together with leading industry specialists. Work with the newest technology application platforms innovating your creation to its full potential.
- The Sound Hub growth environment has embraced us in their sound network from day one. It has been very valuable to be a part of that and to learn from the many specialists here.
- It’s been our great honor to work with Peter Petersen, Sound Hub CEO, who’s been super helpful in every area when we contacted him: a very knowledgable expert/manager who modestly facilitated everything from complicated test setups to arrangements of temporary stays of all startups who have joined Sound Hub.
- Sound Hub Denmark has been very beneficial for growing our company, with their broad network it was easy to come in contact with potential partners, investors and other startups. Would recommend to other audio startups.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a place where the needs of startups are listened to
- We got amazing experts specifically tailored to our needs