Coworking is the heart of Sound Hub Denmark
Are you seeking inspiration and informal networking with other highly skilled sound professionals, who wants to be world-class within their field? Become a coworker in our 2,500 m2 coworking space – the heart of Sound Hub Denmark – with both open and closed offices – and a lot of other great advantages.
Your coworkers are likeminded sound and audio professionals from startups, SME’s and corporates. Potential collaboration partners, specialists, investors and representatives from universities and knowledge institutions are also frequently present.
All stimulating each other to reach the next level in sound business.
- Now that I work at Sound Hub I have all kinds of facilities at my disposal, such as the studio that I have been using a lot. Other than that, the hub proved to be a meeting point and the people here introduced me to helpful connections
- At Circulr we are proud to be at Sound Hub Denmark. They have welcomed us with open arms and we plan to make the most of it. Sound Hub Denmark has helped us to work together with some of the best experts on the field
- We’re thrilled to be joining Sound Hub Denmark. Working with Sound Hub means we can bring our knowledge and skills to new and exciting projects. Our team members will be physically present on a regular basis
- You don't expect that there is one place where extensive knowledge of audio engineering and business acceleration come together
- The combination of spending your life at the fjord, surrounded by nature, while having the opportunity to work dedicatedly on your business, is so valuable
- It is great to get immersed in an environment with like-minded people and to work fully focussed without distractions. The coworking and networking has been most interesting for us and gives us new opportunities for the future
- In retrospect, I have had a really great time at Sound Hub! The facility is truly turning out a great fit for a creative startup looking to get space and pace. I am actively promoting the experience as a positive one to sound related startups and corporates and will continue to do so
Join and get access to
Build your concept, product or prototype in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills in the local industrial Craft Cluster and test and evaluate in the world-class test facilities together with leading industry specialists.
Work with the newest technology application platforms innovating your creation to its full potential.
Meet sound specialists and business mentors offering know-how of the latest developments and technologies in the sound industry and expand your knowledge through research projects, seminars and events organized at Sound Hub Denmark.