Coworking is the heart of Sound Hub Denmark
Are you seeking inspiration and informal networking with other highly skilled sound professionals, who wants to be world-class within their field? Become a coworker in our 2,500 m2 coworking space – the heart of Sound Hub Denmark – with both open and closed offices – and a lot of other great advantages.
Your coworkers are likeminded sound and audio professionals from startups, SME’s and corporates. Potential collaboration partners, specialists, investors and representatives from universities and knowledge institutions are also frequently present.
All stimulating each other to reach the next level in sound business.
Price: EUR 200 / DKK 1500 per month excl. VAT
(EUR 135 / DKK 1000 for startups.)
Price: EUR 70 / DKK 500 per month excl. VAT.
Price: EUR 170 / DKK 1250 per m2@year excl. VAT.
- Opening a business unit at Sound Hub Denmark is a natural next step to expand and get closer to our customers and partners in Denmark. To establish a business unit in this unique development cluster and get access to the ressources, competencies and matchmaking possibilities which Sound Hub provides is unique and perfect for us.
- I like to be in this environment, where all work with Sound & Audio. So, the people appreciate what you do, understand your struggles and they give good feedback, that can help you grow and go further with product development.
- I have travelled around the world a little and tried many different kinds of coworking spaces. I feel drawn back to Sound Hub because it gives a lot of focus and people have sound technology relevant knowledge.
- As designers, we benefitted greatly from the tailored support and the available knowledge sharing at Sound Hub. We, for example, had little knowledge about electronics or audio engineering. The support we received from Sound Hub's in-house specialists enabled us to develop our product to be market-ready.
- We look forward to being present in this professional sound cluster in Struer and collaborate with the audio companies and their creative ideas for future sound experiences.
- Sound Hub Denmark is a super cool place and when EnergiLeg is big enough for a domicile in Jutland, we dream of a place in the office community where everyone has a passion for sound and everything it can.
- It is completely natural to place the secretariat for the sound industry as an independent unit in Sound Hub Denmark.
- Sound Hub is an amazing base for us to have in Struer and has now given us the opportunity to start expanding our production team there as well. We have been able to make the most of the knowledge of the people based there and the fantastic facilities that are on offer. It’s a very welcoming and helpful environment that our production team enjoy working in and our team from Copenhagen always look forward to visiting.
- Now that I work at Sound Hub I have all kinds of facilities at my disposal, such as the studio that I have been using a lot. Other than that, the hub proved to be a meeting point and the people here introduced me to helpful connections.
- At Circulr we are proud to be at Sound Hub Denmark. They have welcomed us with open arms and we plan to make the most of it. Sound Hub Denmark has helped us to work together with some of the best experts on the field.
- We’re thrilled to be joining Sound Hub Denmark. Working with Sound Hub means we can bring our knowledge and skills to new and exciting projects. Our team members will be physically present on a regular basis.
- You don't expect that there is one place where extensive knowledge of audio engineering and business acceleration come together.
- The combination of spending your life at the fjord, surrounded by nature, while having the opportunity to work dedicatedly on your business, is so valuable.
- It is great to get immersed in an environment with like-minded people and to work fully focussed without distractions. The coworking and networking has been most interesting for us and gives us new opportunities for the future.
- In retrospect, I have had a really great time at Sound Hub! The facility is truly turning out a great fit for a creative startup looking to get space and pace. I am actively promoting the experience as a positive one to sound related startups and corporates and will continue to do so.
Join and get access to
Build your concept, product or prototype in our workshops, acquire supplementary skills in the local industrial Craft Cluster and test and evaluate in the world-class test facilities together with leading industry specialists.
Work with the newest technology application platforms innovating your creation to its full potential.
Meet sound specialists and business mentors offering know-how of the latest developments and technologies in the sound industry and expand your knowledge through research projects, seminars and events organized at Sound Hub Denmark.