Grow your investment portfolio within soundtech
Are you an investor or another professional entity interested in soundtech innovations?
Through us at Sound Hub Denmark, you get access to promising entrepreneurs, startups as well as larger companies, working towards a common goal – to develop innovative products with soundtech and support them in growing their business.
If you are particulary interested in early investment opportunities, we recommend you to get more familiar with SoundInvest, a venture fund for early preseed investments directly into the international pool of talented soundtech startups taking part in our globally oriented SoundTech Accelerator Program.
- At SoundInvest we love SoundTech, we love technology, and we love products, but most of all we love working with (and invest in) great startups with a great idea and a great team.
- Innovation and accelerator environments, such as Sound Hub Denmark, really gain momentum when financial players and major industry players become interested and start investing in the growth layer. That is why SoundInvest is a significant addition to Sound Hub Denmark. The presence of venture capital can also further increase Sound Hub’s appeal to international startups coming to Denmark when investment opportunities also become part of the offered package.
- Take contact to us in the Danish ecosystem for concept validation and product reviews, if you plan to invest in promising startups, where sound is a part of the offering. We would be delighted to assist you
- We partner up with Sound Hub to complement their international reach out by discovering and developing SoundTech companies that Denmark cannot afford to miss out on; this through loans and match with investors. Looking forward to together truly set things in motion
- The startup's team is crucial to me. As an investor, you have to believe that the team is the right one and can go all the way. A business idea can change many times along the way, so it is important that the team is adaptable and exceptional in executing.
- For me, honesty is paramount. When you talk to me as an investor, you have to be honest. You must show honesty about where you are, what challenges you face and where you want to go. It allows me to assess whether I can help you.
- There are ample opportunities to apply for “free money” in the form of grants from e.g. The Danish Innovation Fund and EU Horizon 2020. These grants will take you far while you’re building your startup and you should utilize these options to extend your financial runway and avoid initial dilution of your company ownership. Business Angels and Venture Funds invest for ownership and thus are more appropriate investors at later stages.
- Through Sound Hub Denmark we have had access to top tier audio testing facilities, world class acoustical engineers and fundraising opportunities.
Join and get access to
Network and work with sound and audio professionals from startups, SMEs and corporates, students and researchers, other investors and sponsors. Join sound innovation in the collaborative environment.
Meet sound specialists and business mentors offering know-how to the latest developments and technologies in the sound industry and expand your knowledge through the research projects, seminars and events organised at Sound Hub Denmark.
Meet your investment objects up front. Follow and potentially invest in the participants of the SoundTech Accelerator Program for startups on their journey towards a scalable business model.