Invest your time and energy, for others to invest in you!
The program and stay at Sound Hub Denmark will let you deep dive into sound relevant business and technical issues. Your competences as a developer and marketeer within the sound domain will be lifted through support from sound industry experts, workshops, inspiring tech talks, tech visits and introductions to collaborators with an interest in optimising your business model.
As a SoundTech program participant we ask for your time and energy in-between and during camps. Our experience tells us that it’s worth the effort! We make sure that your stay and continued 1:1 mentoring will unlash your business potential, help you carry out your ambitions, while simultaneously challenging your status quo.
Read further to learn more about our tailored offer from product idea to market release and beyond. A unique opportunity for international talented startups, where innovation with sound is a part of the experience or challenge.
3 in-person camps in Denmark
Camps with in-person workshops
The SoundTech Accelerator Program consist of 3 camps of 3 days each on site in Sound Hub Denmark. Intensive camps, where we expect your team (min. two) to join in-person to learn from the lectures, industry professionals, topic deep dives and workshops tailored for your needs. The overall camp structure being:
- CAMP 1: A Sound Product
(Week 17: April 25-27, 2023)
with focus on your first market, value proposition and market validation
- CAMP 2: The value of Sound
(Week 25: June 20-22, 2023)
with focus on your go-to-market, partnerships and investment plan
- CAMP 3: A Sustainable business
(Week 36: September 5-7, 2023)
with focus on your team diversity, personal leadership and pitch training
The camps will include a number of inspirational and action oriented workshops to practice the learned tools and methods on your startup.
Prior to the first camp, we will work on your Business Model Canvas, introduced on an on-line Camp 0 (April 20. 2023).
A consistent tool, which will be refined and validated during the program.
1:1 coaching & mentoring sessions
Camps and in-between camps we will engage your team in 3 parallel tracks of 1:1 coaching & mentoring sessions focusing on your challenges and nexts within:
- Go-to-market & partnerships
- Business & funding
- Product development and technology
The individual coaching will be supplemented with in-between calls & sprints on specific topics agreed.
Expect to be challenged
The program will ensure to put you in the front seat of your own growth on both product development and business opportunities.
Expect the following from the program:
- 1:1 guidance and support from reknowned industry professionals
- Access to world-class facilities to develop and mature your product / solution
- Consultation with industry-leading sound specialists
- Validation of your assumptions and wishes for the whole value chain
- Tools and methods enabling your team to solve the challenges you face now and in the near future
- Training to build and strengthen your team’s competencies
- Inspiration obtained from coworking alongside other sound professionals
- Pitch towards relevant investors and collaboration partners
- Incubation in the world’s first sound tech & innovation hub (optional)– and so much more
Expect to taken by the hand, when we add and unfold toolbox elements relevant for your business. Obtain professional individual hand-on help and guidance within the following areas:
- Sustainable Product Design
- Agile Development processes
- Patents & IP
- Product & Feature roadmaps
- Sound Design & Perception
- Quality & Reliability
- Sales & Distribution channels
- Marketing & On-line presence
- Supply Chain management
- Globalisation & Ecosystem support (e.g. Why Denmark?)