Sound Hub Denmark sparks interest at huge Asian conglomerates
December 17, 2018
Sound Hub Denmark participated in a Sound Innovation Camp in Seoul and Tokyo arranged by our partner Danish Sound Network together with Seoul – Innovation Centre Denmark and the Royal Danish Embassy in Tokyo.
Participants were some of the most significant and relevant Asian companies such as Samsung, Hyundai Motors, Sony, Honda and Mitsubishi Electric and organisations such as Hanyang University and the start-up accelerator D.Camp.
Attracting these huge and important companies to a sound event clearly demonstrates the reputation of the Danish sound industry in Asia. For Sound Hub Denmark, the event was a great success, as some of the companies expressed an interest in sending talents to Struer or even placing parts of their development teams on relevant projects in Sound Hub Denmark for a period of time.
We look forward to continuing on this journey of spreading the word of the many facilities and possibilities Sound Hub will offer and getting closer to potential partners in Asia.
Check out the film from the event: Click here
- Sound Hub Denmark – a new international technology and business hub in sound innovation – established in the former R&D facilities of Bang & Olufsen.
- 3.000 m2 of office space and workshops for start-ups, small and medium-sized companies and corporate teams.
- Access to exceptional sound test and measuring facilities.
- EKTOS Testing & Reliability Services A/S in the same building.
- Bang & Olufsen, Harman Lifestyle, Danish Sound Innovation – and Aalborg University – best engineering university in Europe
- Sound Tech Accelerator developed in a cooperation with Accelerace – the best accelerator in Scandinavia in 2018